Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working within a food production environment.
- General food production duties to include – preparing/ picking and lifting of products.
- Packing products to required specifications.
- High attention to product quality.
- Working under instructions from supervisors/management
- Ensuring workplace is kept clean and tidy
- Following Hygiene , Health and Safety Procedures
- All other duties as and when required.
- Previous experience working in a food production environment is desirable, but this is not essential.
- Good communication skills.
- Good time keeping skills.
- Flexibility is required
6am/7am - Finish
£10.42 per hour - up to 48 hours per week. Overtime rate £13.03 paid on hours worked over 48 per week.
Full time, temporary